Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 9.0%

Thanked 33,021 Times in 14,161 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I ask myself this all the time. They have no end game beyond the immediate disruption. If this goes on for his entire time as president, life as we know it will hit 11 on the suck knob.

They don't know why they are there, they don't know what they want, they don't know how to get it if they did know. It is flocks of sheeple gathering to see what the other sheeple are gathering for.

Meaningless and mindless.

take all that energy and tear down a crack house, patch and paint ghetto project walls, teach a poor kid to read, do something productive you freakin' waste cases.

Your bleeding hearts suddenly stop bleeding when you might have to do something productive. Fuktards pure and simple.
rather like a child being told no more sweets, it'll ruin your dinner. and go take the trash out.

they yell and complain, and at the end of the day, the trash is still not taken out, they are fat and lazy, and they haven't improved themselves nor their environment.

out of work and looking for something to do? grab a broom and dust pan, at least clean up your local environment. do something useful. yelling without purpose is not useful.
DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post: