View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 10:01am   #37
Kneel 8250
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $102780

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
I’ve had the good fortune to managed and judged people for more than 25 years professionally and one thing I’ve learned, a single statement that one person said at one given point in time doesn’t make the person or makes me an authority of that person. More than 25 years of first-hand experience has proven that statement time and time again. If that wasn’t true, everyone on this forum would be guilty of one thing they said.

Actually I admire ZO6PDQ for at least having the balls to say what he really thinks. As a matter of fact, I think it’s a really good thing to know who ZO6PDQ really is and where he really stands what exactly he thinks. I have many family members and friends who are Female, Black and of Mixed Race, who have fought in the past and are still fighting for his right to speak his mind and express his like and dislikes.

Bravo ZO6PDQ; you are not the type of person who I have a problem with; Not at all. It’s the ones who smile in your face, shake your hand or hide behind lies without having the guts to come out as let everyone know who they really are.

Time for a change in rules for trolling idiots, GB.

For the lazy:

Biography

Driessen received his bachelor's degree in geology and field ecology from Lawrence University, JD from the University of Denver College of Law, and accreditation in public relations from the Public Relations Society of America.

Driessen is currently a senior policy advisor for the Congress of Racial Equality and a senior fellow with the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise and the Atlas Economic Research Foundation.

During a 25 year career that included staff tenures with the Department of the Interior and an energy trade association, he has spoken and written frequently on energy and environmental policy, global climate change, corporate social responsibility and other topics. He has also written articles and professional papers on marine life associated with oil platforms off the coasts of California and Louisiana – and produced a video documentary on the subject.

In 2001, Driessen edited Rules for Corporate Warriors: How to fight and survive attack group shakedowns.

In 2003, Driessen published Eco-Imperialism: Green Power, Black Death, in which he details problems with the environmental movement.

In 2007, Driessen appeared on The Great Global Warming Swindle, addressing policies being promoted to prevent global warming he noted: "The precautionary principle is a very interesting beast. It's basically used to promote a particular agenda and ideology. It's always used in one direction only. It talks about the risks of using a particular technology, fossil fuels for example, but never about the risks of not using it. It never talks about the benefits of having that technology."

Cliff notes: He knows a helluva lot more about this than you, Chas & Exotix.

More than a bit hypocritical of you Chas. I think that deserves an apology right there.
Kneel 8250 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kneel 8250 For This Useful Post: