Sneaks
Charter Member - C5 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #41
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,291 Times in 827 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8192878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garb55 View Post
Sneaks your 100% correct. I should have explained my response in more detail. No offense Munch, but he has stated he is lazy not in a bad way just that he does not like to take a lot of extra time to work on certain things if he does not have to. He likes a faster way that takes less of his time to accomplish a great result. So with that in mind I did not think he would take the time in effort to prep / paint himself in order to get the results for longevity on painted engine parts. Now for the average or above average DIY guy / gal that has the patients and time with the correct prep work and high temp paint you can have a excellent result, but again I was directing my info more at Munch. Not saying he can not do it just saying I do not think he would want to invest the time required. Maybe I'm wrong and I should not have assumed. My apologies to Munch if I misinterpreted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
No offense taken. In the end I will probably paint them myself as the powder coater I was going to use is not local and can't show me any color / texture samples and I'm kind of picky about that stuff. I do claim to be lazy but I enjoy doing that kind of stuff and did auto body and painting in my past life.
You can offend Munch? Dang, you learn something new everyday!