Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
I stand corrected on Mrs. Weiner. She apparently is a self loathing Muslim extremist, if she married a Jew. Scratch that. She married Anthony Weiner. She apparently self loathes at a much deeper level than religion, unless maybe her kink is getting off on being humiliated in public.

Also, I agree that before the Army coup, the folks doing the killing were the MB. The article correctly reports, though, that the tables were turned, with the Army killing the MB miscreants. Do I think the MB folks that were burning down churches deserved to get killed? Yep. Karma, baby. Do I think we should be paying for that? Nope.

The bottom line, however, is, as you stated, we have no business paying off anyone in Egypt, period. Carter was idealistic, and wrong. You can't buy friends. Paying off Egypt to play nice with Israel is like my Mom tying a pork chop around my neck to get the dog to play with me. The dog doesn't give a crap about me, he just wants the pork chop, and when there is no more pork chop, the "friendship" disappears.
Fair enough.

And Anthony Wiener is a Jew in the same way I'm English and German. Yeah, at some point somebody I was related to lived in those countries, or something. He only trots it out at erection, er election time.

Thing is Obama and Clinton have been MB nut-huggers for a long time. I'm far more concerned about that than the ongoing payments to Egypt or Israel or Germany or Japan or the Philippines or the other bazillion places we lavish our money upon. The MB are serious bad news, and it appears that at the highest levels of our government, well, we've been infiltrated.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote