Old 04-28-2021, 6:15am   #13727
bigblock427
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
Tim's nephew passed last night. There are no words to express how devastating it is to lose a young person to cancer. Simply, just unimaginable. The world was so much better with him in it.

Hal, hope your pup heals up,

Todd, so sorry to hear about Mingo.
I am very sorry to see this Candie. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Well. 2nd shot has been had... no issues except the third eye give me fits with vision till I get use to it....
Maybe you should donate your third eye to a needy person or to medical science.

I got my second Phizer shot Monday. I I had zero side affects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMVette View Post
I had the second Phizer shot last week and the next day felt like my head was in a fog...more than normal that is.
Wow! I didn't know that was possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
103k miles. She is a good little pickle. My daughters, but my name on the title. Just did brakes, tires, battery. It’s 10 years old. Is that all it’s good for? Apparently.

$3,500 for full trans repair/replace, $2,400 for clutch, $1,100 for TCM (which is on “worldwide back order”). This for an auto that is five days out of the extended warranty Ford graced us with once they got sued for installing transmissions they knew would eventually fail.

I’d rather not eat the full cost and have the “quality ownership experience” their recording spoke of while I was on hold.

FML
That will suck time and patience out of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
My day just keeps getting better. I just found out this little fellow may have a week left. Labored breathing was not allergies, but a failing heart.
Sorry to see this.
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: