Egnalf
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.0%

Thanked 3,145 Times in 1,332 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $18284

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
And THIS IS WHY the thread won’t die.

We are all animal lovers here. If you had been here a while you would know that. I think I’ve atoned for my lack of clarity. The dog didn’t just bite the relative. He shredded all of the muscle and bone from her arm.

It was a dangerous dog that had to go. Take your bleeding heart bullshit and shove it up your ass.

If you knew anything about GSDs, you would get it. My aunt was an idiot. But the dog was out of line and had a history of unbalanced behavior. My father did the right thing.

I understand why people were upset. And I’ve apologized. Yet here you are with essentially the same post over and over again.

Who the **** are you and why do you care? Go cry somewhere else. I have not backpedaled in the least.

In case anyone misunderstands. I STAND BEHIND THE POLICY OF PUTTING DOWN DANGEROUS MENTALLY UNBALANCED DOGS WHO CAUSE GREAT INJURY TO PEOPLE.

I actually have a documented method to create balanced dogs starting at ten weeks of age. I’ve had 11 GSDs and trained more than I can count. Every one of my dogs has been absolutely sweet. This is really a non issue.

Get over it.

If it helps you butthurt types:

I’m an ego maniac
I’m arrogant
I kill dogs for fun
I’m rude.
I use bad language.
I had sex with a fat chick once (ok, twice)
I’m blind to my own shortcomings
Everyone here and from There are pure.
My behavior is egregious.

I’m good with it.
first off, ill answer the who am I question. I am a guy who made something of himself from being homeless. I am a guy who offered to help you when you were begging for money at the other place, a while back, even though I never met you in real life. I am a guy who reviewed your self admitted egregious behavior and decided against sending you the ten k I was going to send to help you out.

you claim to be a dog expert. your story changes depending on which side of your mouth the pipe is in. you claim that it was your aunt at fault. then you claim the dog had a known history of unbalanced behavior. any expert knowing that about a dog wouldn't allow it the kind of access it had. instead, it was allowed as was the self admitted bad behavior by the aunt. if the dog were known that bad, you, as an expert trainer would have first stopped the actions of your family immediately, and second removed the animal from the area. you did neither, therefore as an expert trainer, you fail.

you started this thread to stir up s*** and you got exactly what you asked for. chas would be proud.

finally, I never attacked you. I made a point that I felt your actions were wrong. you return fire with your pompous attitude asking who the F*** am I, and name calling. you sir, are over the line, but unlike others I wont put you on ignore, or back down to a bully because you say I should. we have free speech and I will use mine as I see fit, without stooping to your level of incivility. I hope you have a nice day.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Egnalf For This Useful Post: