Old 10-04-2020, 12:30pm   #1996
BOTY
A Real Barner
Activity: 2.1%

Thanked 13,170 Times in 6,028 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15019343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Put on a surgical mask with pores in it 50 times larger than the largest virus. Breathe normally, but after inhaling smoke or visible vapor. All that air has to exit. If you're not sneezing and coughing, you're simply breathing in and out and whatever you breathe is mixing in the air around the area. Then you touch your nasty face diaper and spread whatever you're breathing in and out onto surfaces, you may as well be blowing snot on your hand and wiping it on a door handle.

This is the simple disconnect that makes the entire thing idiotic. If you ARE SICK then stay home but if you can't wear a mask and try to stay away from people. If you AREN'T SICK then go on with your life like we've been doing for millennia. You exist because you come from a very long line of survivors. It's not suddenly necessary to inflict stupid rules on people who are at a less than 1 in 10000 chance of dying from a virus even if they get it.
My son, wife and I have all had it. We have no pre-existing conditions that would have put us in a higher risk category. The headaches sucked monkey balls and the coughing sucked, but other than that it was similar to a sinus infection. I will add that I still have a nighttime cough that I have never had before and it has been about two months since testing +.
BOTY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BOTY For This Useful Post: