Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,686 Times in 13,644 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqaholic View Post
I wouldn't say it's "a good thing" but there are studies now coming to light which to show how vaccines can be responsible for auto-immune diseases. That's a long list of maladies. Been telling people who bragged to me about getting annual flu shots for more than twenty years that it could screw up their immune system. So, that's how long I've been a conspiracy theorist according to them Oh well.

The studies are charting the situation and from what I see it appears that approximately 20% of people with three C-19 boosters are F'd. They call it Grave's Disease . If you read that link you'll see that the cause is said to be unknown... Not so much anymore.
In my life, I have had ONE flu shot and it was in the early 80s. Since then, I have only had a needle in me for two tetanus shots and two steroid shots for my shoulder. I avoid doctors, avoid needles, avoid pharmaceuticals, and let my system do its job. I watched my dad's health deteriorate and it seemed the more things he got treated for, the more things went sideways. I'll accept my death from whatever it is that comes for me. If I were to get cancer and it cannot be surgically removed, I'll retire, take a really cool and expensive vacation, and wait to die. Fk modern medicine. It creates more problems than it solves.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: