Thread: COVID Shot
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 10:34am   #58
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 34.9%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,369 Times in 1,842 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Where I live (rural) and other than summer weekends not too many people up here, under normal circumstances I would not be getting these shots.

I have to consider my age (mid 70s) and the fact I have a few medical problems that puts me in the serious list, so I will get shot.

For a fact I do not like how this event went down and how fast they came up with a treatment to muzzle it. Not near enough testing has happened, and this thing is definitely not the old fashion flu I have got shot for since the 1970s.
I sort of feel like I will be a beta tester for this possible snake oil.

Government rushing it and just knowing goverment Phucks up more than they do good. I figured with all this my best bet is to get the shots and hope I do not grow a 3rd arm or something else to make life interesting.

PS I saw my regular doctor and she told me that best bet is you will have to get a booster shot every year just like we do for the normal flu shot like we have had to do for decades!
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote