Old 09-06-2020, 4:55pm   #13
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
Hmmm...let’s see, in the last 6 weeks I’ve had surgery for Crohn’s where they removed sections in two different places. That’s the second Crohn’s surgery since it was diagnosed 40 years ago. In the last 6 weeks I’ve also had kidney surgery - twice, a week apart. Yeah, it sucked big time. Unlike you I refuse to let it rule and ruin my life. Man up and take charge of your care. Or not. It’s up to you, nobody else.
Sorry to hear. This will be my fifth in two years. Are you on remicade or other biological? What went on with kidneys?

Why do you assume I let it rule my life? I work full time running my own company, perform and record music and never let it hold me back. Sometimes it gets me down. Don’t bullshit me as if you are superhuman. Perhaps your disease isn’t as advanced as mine. I would think you might be more supportive since you have some understanding.

Also why assume I’m not in charge of my care? What a dick post. I’m a fierce advocate for myself. I don’t have any support so I occasionally turn here.

You of all people should be more understanding. You are immensely negative on this board. Particularly towards me.

I have two serious chronic illnesses already. Crohns and a type of incurable leukemia. I had my urethra reconstructed from damage during surgery. Go through that and let me know how you do.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: