View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 1:30pm   #30
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wind View Post
You are a naive young man.

I spent a lifetime in the .mil and I know how things work like the back of my hand...at the levels I worked at, which varied from platoon to Pentagon over time. The political level is a whole different animal and shit happens without you even knowing it.

I’d bet my life that Hillary is guilty as sin on this account. Unfortunately, and most assuredly, she will never be held accountable.

There are things that go on the average citizen's reaction would be just slack jawed. While Dave has seen proper procedures in place that doesn't mean that when "Just Do It" comes from somewhere of importance, shit happens.

With all that said, the fukking absolute POS Hillary is dirty as the day is long. The only reason she's not convicted is further corruption. She's very good at building a very corrupt empire. And she's just another piece of the pie. To bring her to justice would open up a modern day Pandora's Box. And the amount of people involved would be huge.
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boracayjohnny For This Useful Post: