Island14 Cardio Team
Activity: 16.9%

Location: A sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
Thanked 9,213 Times in 4,380 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23236

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
https://www.glamour.com/story/simone...k-lives-matter

Note her use of "we." Note her use of first names, like she was personal friends with the girlfriend of a drug dealer, personal friends with a lifetime drug addict felon who attacks women, like she was personal friends with a serial burglar. We.

She identifies with criminals, going as far as intimating that they're all part of the same group, even though nothing could be further from the truth.

Biles, who worked hard and rose to prominence through meritocracy, has nothing in common with the people she expresses such familiarity with, but she chooses to be tribalistic......having matching skin colors makes them all homies, I guess.

When I see white criminals and thugs, I don't see any kind of familiarity with them. I don't feel any connection to them. Biles has chosen....another way.

Simone is down with the blm cause. Sorry to disappoint. That doesn't take anything away from her athletic accomplishments...she's a genuine super star.
...and now she's gone.

I have this weird ability to separate accomplishment and political stance. Just sayin'
ZipZap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZipZap For This Useful Post: