View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:00pm   #1
Dave@EFI
Charter Member - Vendor
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $625
Default D2Forged CV2's - Corvette First

Well decided that the Hyperblack iForged had served their purpose and I wanted to change things up a bit. I first contacted Jeff at TPE and ordered a set of their T2 flares (last year) and shortly thereafter, contacted my buddy Derrick over at D2Forged.

Due to some unforseen conditions, it took me a few months to get back to work on EFI-1 but D2 had my wheels ready in 4-5 weeks. They graciously held onto them for me while I got things sorted on my end. While I was waiting Derrick kept in great contact with me and got my tires ordered. Nitto Invo's in 265/30-19 & 345/25-20 F/R respectively.

Being that I live in Hawaii, I asked Derrick to have the tires mounted to the wheels to which he obliged and then hustled to get my new kicks to me ASAP. Shipping to Hawaii was about $630 and it got here in 3 days. I have yet to get the fenders completed, but I wanted to give everyone a peak at what the CV2's really look like. I took a few minutes to snap some pics. Check it out and let me know what you think. Anyone on the fence about working with D2Forged, have no fear These guys are the real deal.

Big mahalo to Derrick and the team at D2Forged. They made this transaction easy and stress free. The product is well finished and the attention to detail is right up there with my previous iForged.

My Pics
Dave@EFI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave@EFI For This Useful Post: