C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 43.5%

Thanked 7,748 Times in 3,448 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
You really want to defend this?

U.S. defense contractors were brought under much tighter supervision after leaked diplomatic cables revealed that they had been complicit in child trafficking activities. DynCorp — a powerful defense contracting firm that claims almost $2 billion per year in revenue from U.S. tax dollars — threw a party for Afghan security recruits featuring boys purchased from child traffickers for entertainment. DynCorp had already faced human trafficking charges before this incident took place. According to the cables, Afghan Interior minister Hanif Atmar urged the assistant US ambassador to “quash” the story. These revelations have been a driving factor behind recent calls for the removal of all U.S. defense contractors from Afghanistan (2).
Who is defending that?

Somehow you seem to think that you agreeing with it makes it alright for him to break the law. It doesn't.

Someone broke into my truck the other day. Does that mean that since someone did something wrong, I am somehow entitled to make the decision as to how to deal with it? I would like to shoot them in the f**king face but the law says otherwise. By your twisted logic, not taking them out somehow equates to me defending theft. I think Casey Anthony should be dead. I think the vast majority would agree. Does that make it ok for someone to walk up and shoot her because it was the "right thing to do"?

Defend the demented little piece of sh*t, all you want but the simple fact that you agree with it doesn't justify it.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote