Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09CTSV View Post
Took this on a drive to the house to show the wife. Yeah dealer let me take a 98K car by myself for a drive. The wife loved the looks and the interior. The car was rattle free, wind noise free and tight. I mean TIGHT. The steering was better than the BMW's I've owned which were very good. I took it through a few nice roads and was impressed even with the cooler weather.
I'm excited to get it Monday and start learning new things. I'm also anxious for the Spring Mountain Driving School, included in the purchase of the car.

The dealer is the one who sold the Denali to me, also screwed up the service on the Denali returning it with grease on the door and seats. When I mentioned it the sales manager was like, we all know about your problem and believe me you have nothing to worry about. I met him when I had my 09 with all the problems. This was right after the dealership got the Cadillac brand from another dealer whom GM refused to renew the license with. Honest person and a no pressure sale. So far a pleasant buying experience.
Wow..... Enough said.

Like I said, I'd love to get my hands on one.
Coming in 1st and second in the 24 of Daytona sure didn't hurt my opinion about them either.
Nice ride.
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote