Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #409
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 5.8%

Thanked 13,571 Times in 6,535 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2450928

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
Well since this is where people come when they get banned from over there.

What’s new, any good gossip, who’s y’alls latest interest? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
What’s up out there... you safe now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
Hosting a party by the pool this evening. Too cold to get in the water, but if we get drink enough, no one will care.

Have a good evening all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
Nope, my back hurt too bad for the 20+ hours driving. My son flew out and drove her and her "critters" back He was like " I don't know how you did it, and you had grandma in a wheelchair too the 3 times you drive this!"

LOL

She is back safe and sound, including critters.

Thanks for asking Waddle Cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazor View Post
So I've got a story....

Cliffs: Highway tires on 22's for a pickup truck is ****ing stupid

I did 45 hours of driving over two weeks in the new Chebby. I bought this POS sight-unseen. Never had a chebby... now I know why

I was on a lot of drills sites in Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado, and New Mexico.

Highway tires don't cut it off road. Why the **** would Chebby put highway tires on a truck?

So after that trip I got with my "tire-guy" to get some ATs.

With 22s, this is no easy feat... ended up with Nitto Terra Grapplers at $405 per tire

Should be good to go now. They look meaner too

Them fuggers will be singing loud too on the road now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazor View Post
I'm good with this group. Almost everyone is a facebook friend and knows everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Fire progression has slowed down dramatically. Still smokey as hell. Evacuation lines in my area haven't moved so I don't think we'll have to pack up. Supposedly it's going to rain Monday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunm View Post
Dammit... I took my wife's car to the beer store this evening. When I got back in the car from making my purchase, I used the hand sanitizer in her cup holder. It's some nasty flowery feminine shit that I can feel in my throat, and every time I take a sip of beer I smell it on my hands. I have washed them twice and hit them with more of "my" sanitizer to no avail.
Ha you have any of that nasty ass man hand cleaner from the auto parts place on hand? Just use that shit it will out smell anything else.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dwjz06 For This Useful Post: