Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Kvert4me View Post
He could, sure. But all of the "he's a felon" accusations I've seen thusfar have pointed to a 2013 burglary charge in LaCrosse, WI. It exists plenty on FB and Twitter memes, but doesn't seem to exist in reality.

I don't believe Grosskreutz is a felon. The invitation is right here to change my mind. If you can PROVE he is a convicted felon, simply show me what ya got.
A FB meme ain't gonna cut it. A right-wing article that will only suggest he "may be" a felon won't either. I know exactly why they word that so carefully and won't outright label him as such. They don't want to be owned Sandmann-style when sued and proven wrong. Labeling someone a felon that isn't one is perhaps the most textbook definition of defamation there is, it's not an accusation to toss around casually.

We've already figured out over on a couple other forums that it's likely that the (now) one-armed man likely had a his handgun legally. But he certainly was playing a game of FAFO when he "fake surrendered" and then went to Kyle's blind side and tried to shoot him in the head.

The other two guys, sheez. Complete loser thugs.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post: