Old 08-29-2020, 1:16pm   #82
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 25.5%

Thanked 14,065 Times in 4,280 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
Ex cop from Green Bay sent me this when I asked about Kyle having the rifle legally.

I have no clue where he got it from or it's validity:

I wasn't there, and I wont believe a word the news/MSM puts out at this time.
There can always be more information than what could be gathered from the videos I have seen, but solely based on what I have seen, this was a very clear case of self defense in the later shooting of the biceps blown guy that was for all intent going to shoot Kyle, and the head mob leader that was trying to bash him with a skateboard.

Again, I fully admit that there could be more info, as I was NOT there. But he had every right to protect his life.

Now, the issue of if he was legally carrying the weapon he had at 17...... ok, so that is a misdemeanor in that state. Give him a misdemeanor unlawful carry and not a murder charge.

Also has been brought to light that 2 of the 3 shot were felons, so them carrying is a felony right? Wonder if the one that got his bicep blown off will be charged? Ironic that he had a "paramedic" hat on but was a felon carrying a handgun. Can anyone say Antifa instigator????

And the final irony of it all. Now we have a bunch of white folk killing each other over BLM....
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: