Old 07-28-2016, 3:42pm   #61
bsmith
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 4.0%

Thanked 2,127 Times in 1,072 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002313

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEODON View Post
I have never said anything about cf or the mods other than I dont know why i was banned.

I have no grind wih the mods there. And after 10,000 posts there I thought the members get my jokes and my posting style. I was banned once for saying fk black people. Most took it as a joke but he mod that banned me was a mod that I havent seen post in ot. And it was a thread in prc.

Im a very fair minded person and I dont judge. But seems like members are creating a false personality about me taking it seriously saying I 'have an ax to grind' or some shit like that.

Ive even got a pm from a member that has said that I am the son no father wants and that I am a failure in life and Im the guy nobody wants to be and that im a loser and just on and on. In the pm he apoligized and I replied back saying your one of my favorite members and you cant make me hate you.

I dont take things to heart because I dont see people on a personality level. I see them on a soul level. But I called neece out because over he past year she has taken jabs at me and I let it go. I then gave her a taste of what she did to me and she got pissed. I dont get made for being called names or what people think of me.

Every insult I said was a reflection of what was done to me first and thats a fact. The fight started in one of the threads first page post #8 was a reply from neece using my name as an insult. Thats when I let her have it. Now all of a sudden after all the bs I said I apparantly now take ot seriously.

So anything I post I have to refer what they put on me but hose that know my posting style know I dont get mad I dont get offended. His is why i can say fk this fk that and not get banned. But shit happened. The ride was fun.
I've always thought you were funny as hell, but recently there has been a change in your demeanor...IMO.
bsmith is offline   Reply With Quote