Old 07-02-2018, 11:58am   #13
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 33.8%

Thanked 6,940 Times in 3,056 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
A few years ago, when I worked a compressed work week, I was off on Friday's. I say goodbye to the family, and roll back over in the bed. 2 minutes later, I hear screeching tires and a BAM! I thought my wife and kids had been in a wreck in front of our house. I run like hell out there, and oh HELL no. My wife takes a good running start backwards, not even fcuking looking, and bashes the front end of my truck in. What part of I pulled in behind her the night before, and what part of she didn't see, well, a big ass 4 wheel drive, 4 door F-150 behind her is still beyond me. Oh yeah, once I figured out everyone was ok, I was plenty damn pissed that she had taken her POS Exploder and curled my front bumper to the tire. It really took talent, and a superior lack of paying attention to ANYTHING.....
I have a similar one. I had been married a few years, but my wife's sister had gotten married just a few months before. We lived in NJ, In-laws on Long Island, and sister in Boston, so both of the sisters decided to visit their parents one weekend. My new BIL brought his brand new BMW to show everybody, the car was maybe a month old if that. So we're all out there on Friday night, ooooing and aaaaahing at his new BMW, when he asks where he should park it to be out of everyone's way. My FIL points him to the far side of a very large driveway, and he parks it there.

7 am Saturday morning, my wife and I are awoken to the sound of a tremendous CRASH! We go outside, FIL had backed into the new BMW at such a high rate of speed, the whole side of the car was crushed in. FIL wouldn't talk about why he would have possibly gotten to that part of the driveway from where he was parked, or why he must have been traveling backwards at 25 mph or so IN THE DRIVEWAY.

A possibly interesting note: He is of Asian ancestry.
Mick is online now   Reply With Quote