Old 03-21-2011, 8:07pm   #163
thegreenman
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #22
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8878

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPath View Post
Hey fellas, Thanks for re-posting my comments/assessment of Saturdays event. I was speaking to my wife yesterday, and found we'd both noticed the obvious lack of Corvette participation. To be honest I told her that I think we must have done something wrong and lost the local Corvette crews... Hope whatever held you folks away in March allows for you to come in April. Feedback indicates a good time was had by all and Mall shop owners are behind the event 100%. Good things will be happening in the near future in Williamsburg.

To Jeff, Good luck with your repairs buddy. I was glad to see you Saturday. Hope you had a great time!
We just need to get the word out more about the C&C, the Vette guys will show up when they realize how many cool cars show up each month.

I heard a rumor most of the Vette guys were cruising Saturday because I was up on blocks, something about the roads were safer???

Repair update, got the balancer off today, need to lift the engine tomorrow as part of the belt is jammed under the oil pan. I have been taken pics, will start a thread in a few days.
thegreenman is offline   Reply With Quote