View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 7:21am   #162
DarkPath
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $793

Hey fellas, Thanks for re-posting my comments/assessment of Saturdays event. I was speaking to my wife yesterday, and found we'd both noticed the obvious lack of Corvette participation. To be honest I told her that I think we must have done something wrong and lost the local Corvette crews... Hope whatever held you folks away in March allows for you to come in April. Feedback indicates a good time was had by all and Mall shop owners are behind the event 100%. Good things will be happening in the near future in Williamsburg.

To Jeff, Good luck with your repairs buddy. I was glad to see you Saturday. Hope you had a great time!

Event Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DH8R View Post
(From the C&C Facebook page)

Sam Stevens March 20 at 5:32am
I want to personally Thank All who helped make the March Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg event a huge success. Though the morning broke cloudy with what looked like a threat of rain, by 8:15 the sun sent the clouds scurrying out of Williamsburg, paving the way for a perfect day! Previous event attendance records were shattered yesterday! A count revealed 155+ cars/owners made the Williamsburg Premium Outlets "Home for the morning " as wave upon wave of more vehicles arrived to represent their make/model in grand fashion. An enthusiast in the market for horse-power could have completed their research in a single visit to Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg - March 2011.

Finally, I want to commend all for respecting the No Rev/No burnout policy, a safety consideration that guarantees our continued local welcome and support!

Thanks again... Event Coordinators & Sponsors...
DarkPath is offline   Reply With Quote