Old 06-18-2019, 3:00pm   #10
MrPeabody
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 12,309 Times in 5,942 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2214590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mercury View Post
I don't think it was OJ; instead it was Al Cowlings. He was starting to want some white slender poontang too... and was trying to get Nicole to date him.

I think during the Bronco chase, that's what OJ and Al were discussing; was OJ to rat-out Al (at least one of them would be prison bound)... or does OJ defend himself (staying silent about Al) and likely get acquitted; neither of them get convicted then.
That's as good a theory as any other. Cowlings has a weak alibi for that evening, too. He was at a house/back yard party and no one can recall seeing him that evening for a period of time long enough for him to have done it.

I watched every minute of the trial on TV, and the prosecution was a mess. they changed the timeline of what they said happened that evening three times. I also would have voted not guilty based in what was presented in court. IIRC, it took a very short time for the verdict to come in. I think it was obvious to anyone who watched the whole trial. If OJ didn't do it, I believe he at least knows who did and was possibly nearby.
MrPeabody is offline   Reply With Quote