mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 12.6%

Thanked 11,570 Times in 5,706 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393
Default ER visit today....PIF......

EFFing uncle arthurRONGus got to me last night and by AM today it was criticality one on the right foot big toe joint felt like it was ties to a tow truck....

Local hosp is undergoing yet ANOTHER expansion to take care of the vastly quick growth rate up/down the two roads into Jax, through Orange Park.....

and so it was mASS confusion for my ass just trying to find a parking spot, and all the incorrect signs about Doc's offices and crap.....finally went to the ER, and in/out in about 2 hours....not so bad considering the jamb up of people there.....

my entire skeleton is rusted trash, and they have me a shot straight into the muscle on my upper left arm, and some blue tint med in a tiny cup of water, washed down by much water.....

so they send me home with a script for 5 mg of OXY with numbers behind the letters.....I not filled it yet....

BUT the toe is MUCH BETTER, it was getting tearful.....and so is the rest of the joints....no buzz/high either......

note to the wise....next time around when filling out your heavenly spec sheet.....it's STAINLESS and Teflon joints, accept nothing less!!!

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvette For This Useful Post: