Barn Stall Owner #54
Barn Raising II,III

Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,618 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6027980

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 commemorative View Post
Well in New Jersey our wonderful asshole and ugly governor Murphy decided to take away our rights to vote as we have in the past....we are being forced to vote by mail..WE HAVE NO CHOICE !
We can go to any store as long as we wear a mask,we can to eat at any place that has outdoor seating and now places can have 25% inside (which wife and I are not doing)
If you go out to eat you need to wear a mask going to the table and then by magic the cooties will not affect you once seated, you can leave mask off to eat (duh) but if you go to mens or ladies rest room.....the cooties once again will get you ! Better wear that mask.
Now I do not trust that the USPO is capable of handling all these votes. The secure drop boxes are also questionable so....we called the Election board in our county and we brought in person our stupid votes.....of course we had to wear masks,we had to show photo ID WHICH WE NEVER HAVE TO DO IN PAST (which is crazy....why do you not have to prove you are who you are to vote?) then we had to sign the voting book like always but this time we had to sign 2x and put address....there were at least 12 people behind the stupid plexiglass (they are the only people making a ton of $ during this....invest in plastics! lol)...I wonder how many people will get that
The pen you used you had to take with you but.......it is totally unsafe to show up in person,sign the book,show photo ID (which we should have to do) then go into a voting booth ALONE and press a few electronic buttons to cast a vote !!!
Governor Murphy you are a Jerk ! ....May the Cooties be with you you putz !
Blue states are terrified of letting people out of their control.
Loco Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loco Vette For This Useful Post: