Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,238 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool 50th AE View Post
Done.
Who is Thomas?
I am.

Brief history of The Vette Barn...This place was created by GB Vette (Gary) in 2009. A longtime friend of Gary's, I've been his co-admin here since nearly the beginning, and have pretty much been keeping this place running on my own since about 2013 or so, as Gary seemingly lost interest. He paid the bills, I dealt with everything else.
In early 2018, Gary wanted to be relieved of this place completely, and wanted to either sell the site or just shut it down. After some talks with him, he settled for just transferring it over to me...So since March '18, I own and host this site.

As noted, we don't have paid vendors here and are adamant about not shitting the place up with ads and banner pollution. This site is not a business, and I ain't in this to profit...A completely different environment than what you're probably used to. This place is funded entirely by our generous members that choose to contribute and become stall owners....So really, it's YOUR site, I merely take care of the details that make it happen.

And while 666 was a custom stall number previously issued, it belonged to an ex-member that wanted their account closed, so with no chance of conflict...It's now yours.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Y2Kvert4me For This Useful Post: