Old 03-21-2020, 7:58pm   #4
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,685 Times in 13,643 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

I'm sorry to be on the other side of the fence as this, but I am. I am being cautious, but I am not buying that this isn't being overly sensationalized by the media AND that being said, if there are millions like me that believe the same but it really is the most lethal virus known to man, then it is the media's fault for constantly lying to us and then suddenly expecting us to believe them. They have fkd this entire nation up. As careful as I am, if someone near me dies, I place 99% of the blame on the networks and the conglomerates that pull the politicians strings and vice versa.

Furthermore...fk China, fk Iran fk Iraq, fk'em all and especially fk anyone that thought moving manufacturing outside the US was a great idea. They need to burn in hell and all the way to hell. We were a strong industrial might and now we are a pathetic whimpering puppy because there is a virus on the loose bringing us to our knees. The fkn Chinese are doing what Germany and Japan couldn't do without a single shot. Fk the liberals too.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: