View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 9:39am   #316
Kuelblaz
Barn Stall Owner #72
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1836539

Quote:
Originally Posted by oyealiz View Post
... The Texas group is friends with people from all over the country, even some Canadians , and we post our parties/functions/exploits right here in the open.

We have steadfastly tried to ignore the term "clique" being posted over and over in a very negative fashion, but really, sir, bringing this attitude into this thread is really uncalled for. I don't see anything here saying anyone from The Vette Barn is not welcome to join us at Barn Raising II, nor was anyone asked not to come to IC's home last summer that I know of.

The clique comments and snide (not the Canadian ) remarks are simply past old. Perhaps it would be best to just keep them in your private PMs instead of poisoning this thread with them...

I couldnt agree more!! As a new guy myself, I have NEVER once felt excluded or "not welcome". In fact, I'd say that its been quite the opposite! I personally know only one Barn Member, but I feel like I already know quite a few others and I look forward to meeting them in person soon.

I have noticed these kind of comments a few times in OT and they always seem to be preceded by some over-the-top, un-called for comments and a Mod ASKING the poster to throttle it back. If you want to be an A$$, then you get what you get. But following that up with a complaint about a group being a clique is just bad form! Dont be an A$$ or dont complain when you get treated like one.

My sincere thanks to all the folks who have made me fell welcome here and I look fwd to sharing some (probably lots) drinks and good stories (probably exagerated) with new friends!!

Thanks for the Post and Big props to IC and others for the BRII arrangements, I'll be there for sure!!!

Out ...

-Bill
Kuelblaz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kuelblaz For This Useful Post: