Barn Raising I
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $14884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajundude@EnglandGreen View Post
Weatherford, Texas = The Twilight Zone

Everything is shut down by 11:00 p.m.

Chronology thus far...
  • Made it in by 11:15 p.m., checked in and left hotel at 11:30 or so...
  • Gas station next to hotel has a sign on the door that says "until further notice, no beer or wine sales", notwithstanding the full coolers of beer...
  • Other gas stations across the street on each corner of the freeway closed...
  • Oh crap, where's the beer!
  • Pulled into a Love's truck stop at 11:58 and managed to get (2) 24 boxes of beer before 12:00...
  • Man, c'mon, there's got to be a place to get a real drink!
  • Fug it, let's check Buffalo Wild Wings. Sucess! 2 double Jack and Cokes consumed! FYI, they close at 1 with last call at 12:30... Might be 2 tonight...
  • Hottie bartender says the hot spot to be at is Applebees.
  • Bring beer back to hotel and completely fill the fridge... 48 beers is bending the POS metal shelfs in the fridge... Off to Applebees, why not?
  • Applebees, ummm, yea, a little bit of everthing there... Several Long Islands later along with the occassional shot... Close it down!
  • Arrive into the Twilight Zone and go on quest at 11:30 p.m. Secure beer and bring back to hotel, manage to knock it out and sport a nice hangover this morning all in 2 hours = WIN!
Damn! I thought that was you running a case of beer into the hotel! I haad just come back from applebees...
Firevette is offline   Reply With Quote