Barn Stall Owner #4
Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 9.4%

Thanked 33,024 Times in 14,164 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122

ok, fine. i'll be uncomfy.

i'll trade places with a black football player. he can enjoy my life and i'll suffer thru his life. $4m a year for 2 years will really put a dent in my plans.

he'll have to get by on whatever my savings can generate (it's far less than $4m). he'll have to live in the country, haul water to drink and bath with, put up with people who won't pay for what you made them, cook dinner each night, take care of the dog, take care of Mrs. DAB real well, and get by driving a 2013 truck with a dent. no night clubbing, no drinking, some Bible study each day, and just a few true friends. deer season starts next sunday, rifle is sighted in.

meanwhile, i'll do my best to run or push or jump while the coach screams at me and every monday i'll cash my game check for about $250,000. guess i'll have to deal with quarterly taxes too. and the sucky travel at someone else's expense. and all those kids who adore me and want to say HI and get my autograph. and then deal with the endorsement contracts and sponsors.

let me know when you want to trade.

oh, playing football? i suck at it. but it's part of the deal. by the way, the driveway needs some grading and the barn is a mess.

DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post: