Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,238 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertInsaneC5 View Post
I felt bad after realizing that I had a number and had not paid for it. There was a ? after my name on the list you posted. So I had to make it right.
I didn't intend for that list to guilt anyone...

The forum software keeps nice, detailed records of every transaction processed through it. It's the several others that paid GB direct over the years that I know nothing about...Those are the ones with the ?
Sure, many I could probably locate some info searching through 4 years of PM's and emails, that's just not practical.

This list originally started when GB, IC, and myself were all issuing stall numbers and making title changes. We needed a common list to reference and keep updated so we didn't duplicate any numbers along the way. It was just name/stall # at that time.

For the past couple years, it's been just me doing this, and I've had a few people inquire about numbers I knew were probably long expired, and/or people specifically wanting to buy vacated stalls as a means to contribute more....So I then added the expiration dates to the list to track that too.

And since people often ask to see it, it's easiest for me to just post the link so all can take a look.

Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Y2Kvert4me For This Useful Post: