View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 11:10am   #9
1911fool
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5315788

I flew from OKC to Monterrey, California.
I checked it in at OKC. I put my bags on the counter in OKC and told the guy that I had a couple pistols in my bags. I made sure that I went by the TSA rules. The counter guy checked to make sure. He opened my locked case. Then he said "oooh, a Glock. Do you like it? I have one and I love it." We talked guns a few minutes and then he put it on the conveyor and off it went.
Coming back I had to check it at Monterrey. I put my bags on the counter and told the guy there were a couple pistols in my bag.
him: OMG, there's weapons in your bag?
me: yes, they are locked in a hard case like TSA guidelines.
him: OMG, Do you have any ammunition?
me: yes
him: hold on, I'll be right back
HE goes away and leaves me with my bags,guns and ammo.
When he comes back I told him he needed to check them and make sure they were packaged right.
him: NO! their fine, how much ammunition do you have?
me: about 20 rounds.
him: OMG, 20 rounds? Hold on I'll be right back.
He again left me there with my bags, guns, and ammo.
He comes back and asks me how much 20 rounds weigh. I told him and he said ok. He then gingerly picks up my bag and slowly walks it to the lady who was putting the bags on the conveyor.He looks at her and says" Be careful, there are weapons in this bag."
Her: OMG there are weapons in here?
Him: yes, be careful.
So she very slowly picks up my bag and real lightly puts the bag on the conveyor.

It was comical the way these two acted when they found out I had my pistols with me. He wouldn't even open my bag to check it. He was so afraid to touch them.
1911fool is offline   Reply With Quote