09CTSV
Charter Member
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,686 Times in 652 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2106426

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
Actuall they stole it from some other city.

OP, I am your Huckleberry. I’ve lived here since 2006.

What is your profession? I live north of Austin. Real estate prices are insane. We could sell our house for a profit then have to spend it plus more assuming we could even find a place.

I don’t have much time right now but PM me your phone and I’m happy to jump on a call.
I'll have a better feel after an interview tomorrow. Currently I'm a Maintenance Manager at an Aluminum Smelter. Been with the current company 17 years, it's time for a change. They've froze our pensions and offering buyouts if you retire. I could invest a nice pretty penny if I leave. Testing the waters, did an interview in TN and had an offer. I just didn't get that warm and fuzzy feeling after the interview plus the housing was crazy in the area. We had been looking for about 6 months and stuff would sell in minutes, a lot before it even hit the market.

If I get an offer, the big fear is being able to find an affordable home for us and our two Large dogs.
I'll shoot you a PM if things look like they are headed in the right direction after tomorrow.
Thanks for the offer.
09CTSV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 09CTSV For This Useful Post: