View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 8:31pm   #26
StaticCling
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,427 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46509956

Allright, I'm sipping on some cheap whiskey...

Heather went back east for a few days, so I'm picking up the slack for her business doing jobs and stuff that came up sort of unexpectedly. Putting Dixie down on Tuesday, really kind of effed me up, but life goes on. And we have responsibilities to take care of.

I have a job through Monday afternoon for the busines, despite working my regular full time gig. So it has been nuts, actually the last two weeks have been really almost too much to handle as far as work and personal issues go.

Despite all that, my back is FUBAR, and it's a struggle to get anything done right now. I did bust ass today though, the two jobs for her, still doing laundry, yard work (raking, trimming), and grocery shopping. I still need to cook a small meal for myself tonight.

Her car is disgustingly filthy right now, my Sunday plan was to wash it, and I'm debating on going out there and vacuuming it right now, but I'm worn the fuk out. I wanted to take a hot bath tonight for my back...Have another 4:30am wake up tomorrow.

Make it Stop. Please.