Egnalf
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.0%

Thanked 3,145 Times in 1,332 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $18284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wind View Post
What’s the story?
I live in a small suburban town for the last 22 years. Have been registered to vote and vote in the same place every time. In 2016 I stood in line and when I got to the table to register they told me I was not in the book even though I could see my name. They made me fill out a provisional ballot and then never counted it. That was verified in the public record that my vote was never counted. I had my attorney send certified letters of complaint to the state the county and the local offices. In response they sent me copies of my voter registration and told me it was my fault for not showing up to vote. This year I went through the same procedure stood in line for over 3 hours and once again was told my name wasn't in the book. I could physically see it with my eyes. They told me I had to fill out a provisional. This time I had a number to call on the spot how to report voting fraud which I did. I also called the police. The police came and verified that my name was in the book and force them to let me vote. Or so I thought. How we vote the procedure was changed from closed voting booths to filling out a form and then they ran it through an electronic scanner. Once again the public record shows that my vote was not counted i e they didn't run it through the scanner. That is flat-out fraud. Is Democrats want to say it never happened there full of s*** and I'm f****** pissed off. F*** them and they're f****** lies
Egnalf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Egnalf For This Useful Post: