View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 9:02am   #45002
Old Ben
A Real Barner
Activity: 14.4%

Thanked 14,798 Times in 5,875 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1014987

Morning all. Laying in bed and going to try to post from my stupid smart phone. My wife drove her car because I would not be able to drive back home. The driveway into the hospital parking deck is rather steep and has a cross slope. Wife did not see the concrete island and hit it. Cut side of tire= $260 new tire.

Got there at 8 o'clock for a procedure at 9:30. Laid there with everything hooked up until they wheeled me in at 12:30.They apparently got the wrong size valve as when they tried to put it in it was too big. It took a little over 2 hours for a procedure that is supposed to take no more than an hour and a half. I have no idea what they did but my groin and lower chest are sore as hell. The stomach muscles are so sore that I can not sit up by myself.

They ignored my warning them about the 2 small polyps on the side of the prostate and inserted the cath damaging something. When the took it out, at about 8:30pm, it left me unable to piss and a constant severe pain. The inserted a cath at 3am to drain the bladder and then removed it. Same at 8am as still could not piss but this time left it in.

At home laying in bed with the cath in and a piss bag on. Changing from the leg bag I had on coming home to the large bed bag is a pain in the ass.

Stupid smart phone battery is getting low so need to charge it. Don't want to be like The Cajun and let get too low. Be back later.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Old Ben For This Useful Post: