View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 7:28pm   #8
nhra_ta
Barn Stall Owner #36
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6938

Quote:
Originally Posted by neece View Post
Poor puppy!haha. Having had one before, you know how sensitive they are. Glad you were there to help keep up company and find her home. ringo likes to watch the rain and lightening, until he hears the thunder. Our previos husky would get in the bathtub when it stormed.lol. Odd, he was! And they do love to talk and be vocal. Ringo speaks to everyone he sees, so funny! I also really do believe he understands every word I say. Thanks for sharing and glad the storms are gone, for now!
I was really surprised to see her walk across our porch. I'm happy she came here for shelter. Our Lab is scared of storms too. She'll get in the bathtub or go downstairs. Yesterday we found her in the walk-in closet. At least they're smart enough to know where to go, lol!
Funny thing, about an hour after I took the Husky home, I found a Beagle mix on the front porch. She jumped up on me and started giving me kisses. I don't know if she was scared from the storm or just wanted attention, lol. She stated jumping on the door to get in the house so I grabbed a lead and walked her home. She lives about three houses down the road. She didn't stay, there, though. The one thing that I don't like about living in the country is so many just let there dogs run loose. I don't care that come to visit us but I'm always worried that they're going to get hit out in the road. There's not a lot of traffic out here but several drive pretty fast.
Hope the sun is shining for you guys today!
nhra_ta is offline   Reply With Quote