Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 9.4%

Thanked 33,024 Times in 14,164 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
OMG !!!
You believe him ???
All he has is a bunch of has been lawsuits and lies. Every single thing he mentioned has been thrown out in a court of law and is an absolute joke.
There's a reason that three attorney teams have dropped lawsuits and quit.
Why can't Trump hire an election law firm amymore?? There isn't a case.
What exactly did you hear that make you post tnis??
i watched and listened to almost the whole presser (had a phone call in the middle i had to take, so missed 5 min somewhere), as I said, if this is true, then the vote totals you see now are not correct. they described wide spread, systematic fraud in several states.

i do agree that they are on a tight time frame.

but,

if I was part of the legal planning, while i'd accept the rejection of illegal ballots, and the adjustment of vote totals, that is not likely to happen in the next 4 weeks by any judge.

so if they can delay the certification of the results in some states, then they will certify past the "safe harbor" date of 12/8 (i'm going from memory), and therefore, those state's electoral votes can be challenged in Congress on 1/5, and if the Senate rejects them, then they don't count. if that happens, and no one has 270 votes in Congress, then the voting falls to the state delegations in Congress, one state, one vote. and if that happens, Trump wins.

what they are doing also now is building a case to present to the Senate and the people, so you know why some states should be rejected.
DAB is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post: