Old 11-18-2020, 8:53pm   #31
Nox
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 1,676 Times in 634 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7601

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADRACR1 View Post
Last Monday 11/10 as the day went on I wasn't feeling quite...right. Monday night it got worse. Coughing constantly, fever off and on. Tuesday it got worse so when I got off work I went to the doc. They decided I was symptomatic for Covid and gave me the test. I was not aware that if I agreed to take the test it would put me out of work until the results came back. Plus I was required to quarantine. Originally I was told three days or so. I started calling every day beginning Friday.
Sooo, it took until last night at 7:32 to get the results. They called me today about noon and told me I was negative, just bronchitis. If I had tested positive it was mandatory two weeks off, but that would have been paid. Instead I used all three sick days and four of my last vacation days. So this is twice I have been sick, twice I have been tested, and twice I was negative.
It's back to work tomorrow. About tired of this crap.
That sucks on several levels. First that it takes so long for your tests to come back, and secondly that they take the down time out of your sick leave.

Our tests here in Los Angeles are coming back within 24 hours. If you take it in the afternoon, the results come back the next morning.

Ironically, I tested negative on Tuesday, got a sore throat on Friday, tested Saturday and found out I was positive on Sunday.

I am now off until December, all of which is paid time off. Hopefully I’ll recover by then.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote