Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,656 Times in 13,628 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
No, I understand the difference.

To clarify for those that don't know the difference.

VAERS is vaccine specific.

FAERS could be anything from a food/cosmetics/OTC or prescription medication. Now, if a patient had an adverse event with the monoclonal antibody, then yes, that would be reported under FAERS.

You and I have disagreed on MANY things during this Pandemic, as have A_Dog and myself, but you all have always been respectful even considering our differences.
Of course. As have you. If someone spits on me, I spit back. If someone states an opinion, I do likewise. This is simply an "I don't like Lima Beans and you do" situation. You aren't wrong for liking them. I'm not wrong for disliking them. It does not make the beans any different. The vaccine is what it is and anyone's opinion of it, does not change what it is.

I am doubly glad I did not get the vaccine because there is a good chance I will be afflicted with the amlyoidosis that my dad was just diagnosed with. He CANNOT get the vaccine. He cannot get a transfusion from someone with the vaccine. I am hopeful I can be his donor if he needs blood.

As for my question, the thing that I noticed was that VAERS says an individual does this reporting, which seems in conflict with you having to fill out forms. I am pretty sure FAERS also deals with vaccines, although not exclusively.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote