10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,472 Times in 17,255 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Six View Post
Israel to Hamas: please stop bombing us.

Hamas to Israel: please stop existing.

Joecooool looking at the situation: Fu ck the JEWS!!!!!! Jews Pointing out the absurdity of distracting Muslim questions are TOOLS!!! Screw our only ally in the Middle East!

Joecoool, since your response can only mean that you hate Jews (if I'm wrong and there is some rational reason for your response other than the one I've proffered, please let me know so we can debate it), WHY DO YOU HATE JEWS SO MUCH?

You keep people walled up, blockaded, in an open air concentration camp, with little hope of escape, and what do you expect? The Jews in the Warsaw ghetto got tired of it and attacked their captors. Hamas, too, is tired of it and attacks. Both were futile acts of resistance against an unquestionably stronger foe, but frustration and hopelessness breeds violence.

See: Chicago, Detroit.

The only difference is the youth-gone-wild in Chicago and Detroit could leave if they wanted to, but they choose not to. The captive Palestinians by and large don't even have that choice.

If I lived in the occupied territories, job one for me would be to GTFO of the occupied territory and try and start a life somewhere else. Some don't because of family ties, ties to the land, etc. and many more don't because....it's a concentration camp. They CAN'T leave.

If I rub your nose in it year after year, eventually you might snap, too.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: