View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 7:03pm   #8
Cobra4B
Charter Member
Activity: 0.3%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8830

Got her back to my parents house in Greensboro for the evening... going to head back to va beach tomorrow... the car is in amazing condition for a 119k car... it's almost too pretty to make a track whore... got the car for $14.5k and the only things wrong with it are as follows:

1. EBCM has failed and climate control display is very very dim, they will both go to ABSFixer for some fixin'

2. Passenger side door control module doesn't seem to work and the power window is stuck up.

3. The hazard switch is going bad and causes the blinkers to not work sometimes.

4. Someone ganked the red FRCs and replaced w/ standard black ones.

But other than that the car is great.... has brand brand new Firestone Wide Ovals, no leaks that I can find, no evidence of any paint work or crash damage and that's with my uber-pickey insurance adjuster review.

The clutch feels really good.... can't tell it has 119k on it, trans shifts like new and everything else works.... car pulls nice and hard and makes 25 psi at hot hot idle (rand her rard and got it to 230+) oil pressure. The car was driven i.e. miles, but looks to have lived in a garage and been taken care of. No mods at all, no evidence of racing or hard use. The interior is in near perfect shape and only the driver's seat cover has heavy creasing.

The car will be getting fully gutted and all the interior will be for sale, AC will go, full stereo will go etc. etc. I'll make a for sale thread when the time comes. Tires will get sold too.

Some pics... got her from Buck's Wheels and Deals in North Augusta, SC!!!

2001 Quicksilver Z06 - NASA PTA/TTA/ST2 #4
www.carsandcoffeevirginiabeach.com
April 7th, 2012 7:30am-9:30am @ La Promenade
Cobra4B is offline   Reply With Quote