View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 12:44pm   #25
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17
Activity: 0%

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

I typed out a lengthy reply, but I'll give the mods the opportunity to rectify. Reported his post, and stated that I believe he should be reprimanded for it and should ANSWER the question posed, which was a pretty simple one. If it's an above-board operation, the answer should be just as simple.

If no action is taken, then I'll post my reply. I don't care if it's 3 months old, I'm going to stick up for a fellow member if the mods don't. Unacceptable behavior from a vendor.

I did my part to be responsible and leave the policing up to the mods. If I post on the thread it will be because they failed to do their job.

This is what I'll post if I have to:

Quote:
Unacceptable behavior.

Apologies to forums user "nvusgt." All forum members are deserving of respect, whether they have Red, White, and Blue stars and thousands of posts, or just a few hundred posts. Whether they drive a $100,000+ ZR1 or a 2001 C5 Z06. All forum members have a right to participate in any thread, and all forum members have a right to ask any vendor to shed some light on a product hold-up, even members who aren't the ones who have paid for yet-to-be-completed and delivered goods.

If the product ultimately proves to be manufactured correctly and of high quality, then it certainly looks like it could be great based on the renderings. However based on the above response, potential customers might wonder if the service accompanying the product will be of quality. If there is one thing the long-standing forum vendors with stellar reputations and years of success all have in common (as opposed to those who have come and gone and burnt people in the process), it is their class and integrity. They've answered thousands of questions over the years, answered the tough questions as politely as the soft-balls, and treated all-comers with respect, whether they ultimately spent money with the vendor or not, whether they were likely to or not.

The above response to "nvusgt" wasn't cute or witty. We can all read between the lines, and we can all translate it for what it is - belittling and disparaging a fellow forum user and telling him/her to eat fecal matter.

You could have simply answered the question honestly instead of browbeating the questioner.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote