Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,687 Times in 13,645 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiman View Post
You actually believe that? Trump faked taking the clot shot the same as the other politicians faked it. A bunch of them in Europe have already been caught. I thought the plan was sheer genius. He knew that most conservatives were simply too smart to be duped into injecting experimental population control into their arms over a case of the sniffles with a 99.8% recovery rate. But he knew that liberals would fall all over themselves racing to be the first on their block to be able to virtue signal. You know it's true.
My take on Trump getting the shot is this. I don't think he's been vaccinated. I think that he "thinks" he's been vaccinated. While it makes good press that Trump or Biden got the vaccine, I doubt they would risk either of them being injected with an untested, unproven, unconventional vaccine. They also know there is no way they could get the nation to get a shot that the POTUS is not allowed to take. So the illusion of getting vaccinated was created and I'd guess there is a very small number of people that know this.

Liberals would not get it while Trump was POTUS and Conservatives wouldn't get it under Biden and for even more obvious reasons. By pretending both got it...problem solved.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote