Old 07-31-2019, 4:49am   #11
Olustee bus
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 3,198 Times in 1,783 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1232517

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
I’m standing like that right now. What surgery?
I am having a cervical laminectomy along with a device to recurve my neck spine. I need to laminectomy as my spinal cord is being pressed. My balance is way off because of that. With my neck like that, I want to fall forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
That damn lo bend , I think I have something similar, and the thing is with ME is that I have an extra lumbar vert, and two of them via xray were shown to be growing together, and the excercises they want me to do just make it hurt more.....and I fail to see how stretching calf/leg muscles in the legs will help much less arms and stuff....

So for decades I been taking ibuprofen....but now they say it's bad for liver/kidney......I am told I walk crooked....

now the krazy part is I"m on the roof alot, and just replaced two pressure steering hoses on a 3500 chebby van this morning.....PIA.....has Hydroboost...the rubber just flat dried up and they weeping like mad....

so I can still get around a little bit,.....and I have a Dr. appt at 10 tmrw....so to find out watt can be dun about this damn pain......the rest of the arthritis is not so bad, but it does hurt too.....compared to that effing spine, it's nothing....

So best of luck to you, take care man, you have both sympathy and empathy on this end.....

Thanks Gene. I absolutely cannot get on a roof right now. Hopefully that will change.
Olustee bus is offline   Reply With Quote