NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 10.1%

Thanked 21,161 Times in 8,345 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenium Vette View Post
The best explanation I have ever heard to explain "rich" is: Rich is when your money works for you, you don't work for it.
100% correct.

This is why I'm building the last chapter in my life to be around cloud architecture and software as a service. It's building the "coin drop" opportunity. My personal dream of when I could retire was when my opportunities generated $30k a month without my ever getting my ass out of bed. Financial freedom is when your money (or your creations) make money for you when you don't have to work.

I make massive bank on an annual basis, but I still have to recover from 3 previous bouts of no work. I'm hoping to just run my current deal for another 15 years and I'll be golden.

My wife, on the other hand, is in awesome shape. She effing HATES spending money, and has a fuck ton in her IRA now. GWiz got her savings gene from my wife. She's going to be the cat's meow because she will have the ability to earn major bank at a young age, and major desire to save it. She has no desire to spend. Albeit, she will always have nice cars, and likely race.

At 19, she already has a healthy IRA.
Datawiz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Datawiz For This Useful Post: