Barn Raising I,II,III,IV
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,935 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2173478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
This is the first time in U.S. history the Debt-Ceiling was even an issue.
The longest Debt-ceiling debate I believe was about an hour under Nixon .. which was merely acknowledging the implications say, as the Founding Fathers would digress ...

This is the first time in U.S. History that an AAA credit rating was lowered and as a double wammy because of the Debt-Ceiling debate.

The market decline we saw in the last 2 weeks had nothing to do with the U.S. debt and it's ceiling ... (see Denmark as the only other country with a Debt-ceiling which is so high as to never be attainable ...) ... it was caused by uncertainty of the Debt-Ceiling debate ...

It was a manufactured hoax by the GOP/Tea Party as the first time in U.S. History ... this was confirmed by Boehner, McConnel and the Tea Party as holding America hostage until they got 98% of what they wanted ... or cisis-causing filibuster ...

The right-wing wackos like West and Boehner are starting to creep out and blame Obama for this market downturn for not giving-in to them ...

I don't see how they can last now especially at the human capital level say like Wisconsin who are taking their state back ...

You need a new slogan now ..
Well it's clear, you have no problem with the us running up so much debt that it would have to fold(see Greece) I on the other hand, really would like to see some fiscal sanity in Washington.
Stangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote