View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 5:48pm   #16
Exotix
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyThreadkiller View Post
Thank you, I do have a fundamental understanding of how the stock market functions.

Perhaps you're unclear on fact that the uncertainty in the market is caused by the fact that since they began rating the Federal Debt, the USA has always held a AAA rating. Since this has never happened before that is causing the uncertainty.

The fact that the Republican House and the Democratic Senate couldn't get to a bill and blaming that on a fractional minority of House members is disingenuous at best and bullshit at it's finest.
This is the first time in U.S. history the Debt-Ceiling was even an issue.
The longest Debt-ceiling debate I believe was about an hour under Nixon .. which was merely acknowledging the implications say, as the Founding Fathers would digress ...

This is the first time in U.S. History that an AAA credit rating was lowered and as a double wammy because of the Debt-Ceiling debate.

The market decline we saw in the last 2 weeks had nothing to do with the U.S. debt and it's ceiling ... (see Denmark as the only other country with a Debt-ceiling which is so high as to never be attainable ...) ... it was caused by uncertainty of the Debt-Ceiling debate ...

It was a manufactured hoax by the GOP/Tea Party as the first time in U.S. History ... this was confirmed by Boehner, McConnel and the Tea Party as holding America hostage until they got 98% of what they wanted ... or cisis-causing filibuster ...

The right-wing wackos like West and Boehner are starting to creep out and blame Obama for this market downturn for not giving-in to them ...

I don't see how they can last now especially at the human capital level say like Wisconsin who are taking their state back ...

You need a new slogan now ..
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote