Old 08-08-2011, 3:56pm   #5
BuckyThreadkiller
Barn Stall Owner #12
Barn Raising I
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 0%

Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,065 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $168047

Get back to me with the results of a Gallup poll taken after the events of the last week. You know, when a Democratic President and a Democratic Senate blamed 10 freshmen members of the House for destroying the credit rating of the United States.

When American's voted for "Change" they didn't mean from Bad to Worse. That's why the Tea Party arose. Because electing Obama and giving the Democrats control of Congress was akin to throwing gas on a fire and We the People understand you cannot fund every single social program in the world.

Universal Healthcare is a great idea, free education for everyone is a great idea, paying people not to grow crops is a great idea, a social safety net for people who can;t seem to find a job for two years is a great idea...

At some point you have to ask the 50% of the population who pay for all those great ideas if they are willing to keep feeding the pig.

If you can;t get the 50% of the population who aren't paying taxes to think you're doing a great job, then you are screwed.
BuckyThreadkiller is offline   Reply With Quote