Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeabody View Post
My being allowed to drop off someone's ballot verified by their signature naming me and giving me permission to do so is not ballot harvesting.

Look, I and my wife are Precinct Inspectors. I'm not about to give everyone here a four class in ballot security methods used in California. The checks and balances make it virtually impossible to commit large scale voter fraud with mail in ballots. Any one who wants to contradict me and make phony claims about our voting system without any first hand knowledge of it like I have ten years of will be considered to be plainly full of shit and talking out of their ass. Have a good evening.
Phony claims about CA's voting system?

Like these?

And these?

Despite your claims of CA's voting system being robust and crazy hard to game, that's just not the case at all. You can vote without any form of ID, and people do it all the time. The vote harvesting was wildly abused in 2018 to the point that homeless people were enticed to forge signatures for a couple of cigarettes. But whatever. Judicial Watch found millions of bogus voter roll entries there and is actively fighting for their removal in federal court. Of course your state government is opposed to cleaning up their voter rolls, because they are so law abiding there (barf.)
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post: